During the 4th UNISCAPE General Assembly held at the University of Ghent on the 16th of October 2011, 31 representatives elected the 8 members of the Executive Board for the years 2011-2014:
- Bas Pedroli, University of Wageningen, Nedherlands (elected with 29 votes)
- Juan Manuel Palerm, University of Las Palmas de Gran Canaria, Spain (elected with 27 votes)
- Yann Nussaume, University of Paris La Villette, France (elected with 25 votes)
- Thomas Panagopolous, University of Algarve, Portugal (elected with 25 votes)
- Sasa Dobricic, University of Nova Gorica, Slovenia (elected with 24 votes)
- Veerle Van Eetvelde, University of Ghent, Belgium (elected with 24 votes)
- Franco Zagari, University of Reggio Calabria, Italy (elected with 22 votes)
- Roberto Gambino, Polythecnic University of Turin, Italy (elected with 20 votes)
Candidates not elected:
Almo Farina, University of Urbino, Italy (19 votes)
Elvira Petroncelli, University Federico II of Naples, Italy (10 votes)
Iolanda Capriglione, Second University of Naples, Italy (8 votes)
Taking into account the importance for UNISCAPE to have the University of Florence amongst the Executive Board Members, on the occasion of the election President Carlo MAGNANI proposed to add a member in the Executive Board: as soon as the University of Florence indicates its new representative (former representative Gian Franco Cartei resigned from his role), this representative will cover this additional place in the Executive Board. The General Assembly approved this proposal.
After their election, the Executive Board Members reappointed with unanimously decision Bas Pedroli as UNISCAPE’s Director for the next three years.
16 October 2011, Ghent (Belgium)