UNISCAPE General Assembly meeting 2017 took place in Copenhagen on 18th June, hosted at the Department of Geosciences and Natural Resources Management, University of Copenhagen.
The meeting coincided with the venue of the International Conference Landscape Futures, organised by The Section for Landscape Architecture and Planning, Department of Geosciences and Natural Resource Management (IGN), University of Copenhagen, in association with UNISCAPE and the Centre for Landscape Democracy (CLaD), Norwegian University of Life Sciences.
- The election of the members of the Executive Board for the next 3 years term.
The new composition of the Executive Board is the follow:
1. Mauro AGNOLETTI – University of Florence (IT)
2. Claudia CASSATELLA – Polytechnic University Turin (IT)
3. Cristobal CRESPO – ETSA University of A Coruna (ES)
4. Juan Jose GALAN – Aalto University (FI)
5. Conor NEWMAN – NUI Galway (IR)
6. Rita OCCHIUTO – University of Liege (BE)
7. Anne TIETJEN – University of Copenhagen (DK)
8. Daniele TORREGGIANI – University of Bologna (IT)
9. Margherita VANORE – IUAV Venice (IT)
* The GA decided that a 9th seat of the Board is reserved to the representative of the Universty hosting the headquarters of UNISCAPE, currently the University of Florence.
* The GA decided, upon proposal of the President, to confer a special mandate to Bas Pedroli (former Director) for “external affairs”.
- The election of the new Director of UNISCAPE.
The Executive Board appointed Tessa Matteini – Landscape Architect -University of Florence – IUAV Venice.
- The action plan and main events leading to 2020, year of celebration of the 20th anniversary of the European Landscape Convention (see)
Please find all the working documents and reports here below.
UNISCAPE GENERAL ASSEMBLY
18TH JUNE 2017
VENUE: Room Von Langen, Rolighedsvej 23, 1958 Frederiksberg, Copenhagen, Denmark